New to the Site - From NW Indiana

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

balihome11

Good day,

New to the site and really new to turning. Just got myself a little lathe from harbor freight and I'm about to start my first pen. I've tinkered with making them off and on with my father but I've finally set up a little shop of my own so I'm excited to dive in and learn.

From the looks of it I'll have plenty of resources on this website. I'm looking forward to learning what I can from this site!

My first question if you don't mind...

I know of Penn State Industries website but I was curious what other websites are good places to go for tools and/or supplies? Thanks in advance!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Magicbob

Welcome from beautiful Akron, Ohio.

There are a ton of vendors that support the IAP, look at the Bash Vendor list and check out and bookmark websites.

Dig in and have fun

Kevin Bigfish

Hi Chris, I'm also a Hoosier from Hobart, just down the road from you. I also am new to this site but have been turning pens for the last 15 years or so.

Pens By Scott

Welcome to the addiction... no matter how hard you try, you may not be able to quit...

for suppliers, check out the vendors in the classifieds and those that contributed to the annual Bash... many of the Bash contributors are forum members and truly awesome people, great resources and certainly can help supply your new found addiction!

Good luck!

Top Bottom