New to this site

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Glenn

Hi, I am a retired school bus driver, and started pouring PR blanks Earlier this year. I am not a turner,(sold all my woodworking shop tools 3 or 4 years ago, could not get up and down stairs due to knee and hip problems). I enjoy pouring blanks, and, donate them to a very good friend who makes a lot of "
Freedom Pens" I hope to be able to learn some new ways to add different colors/patterns to my pours.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Hi, I am a retired school bus driver, and started pouring PR blanks Earlier this year. I am not a turner,(sold all my woodworking shop tools 3 or 4 years ago, could not get up and down stairs due to knee and hip problems). I enjoy pouring blanks, and, donate them to a very good friend who makes a lot of "
Freedom Pens" I hope to be able to learn some new ways to add different colors/patterns to my pours.

Hi Glenn: Welcome to IAP!

I as well as others may be interested in your blanks. If possible, consider posting pictures, as well as possible sales in the "Marketplace" forum. In the last 2 months I have turned 30 Service Member pens from blanks bought on IAP (Corian) and I suspect yours would be welcomed. And also - we just love seeing some new "home brews!"

Have FUN!

magpens

Welcome to IAP, Glenn !!!! . As Mark said above, some pictures of your blanks would be very welcome.

TimS124

Welcome aboard! Post some pics of your blanks when you get a chance!

Plenty of threads around here on casting, things people have cast, etc...dive in... :biggrin:

Top Bottom