New to penturners

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jcsa56

Hi everyone,

My name is Jim, I am living in Michigan. I got my first lathe, a real old multipurpose lathe/drill press a year and a half ago, and picked up a midi just before my divorce this time last year in the Austin area. I been turning pens now for about 2 months, and really enjoy it.
I have been viewing this site for a little while now, many of the articles and conversation on the forums have been a great help!

Thanks,
--Jim

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

drayman

hi jim. welcome to the forum, there are loads of beginners on here like me. but there are pros as well, so you will get tons of advice. remember there is no stupid question, so dont be afraid to ask. regards colin.

ElMostro

Jim, Welcome! A lot of smart folks here (me not one of them). I have learned alot from this site and picked up many tips on pen turning. Enjoy!

Awoodfan

Welcome aboard. You might want to check http://detroitareawoodturners.org and then cehck the link for the Holly area woodturners. Youy can learn a lot by joining a club.

Ron in Ferndale Mi.

<b>Image Insert:</b><br />
20061152844_blk-wte%20revsquare.gif
<br />

palmermethod

Greetings Jim,
I'm also new to this site and hobby. I have printed a couple of binders full of tips & pix. You must check them out especially articles from the past few years. Great hobby and great members here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom