New Pearland, TX member

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mrstampe

Hey there,

I've been turning pens for about a year, but only just found this forum... great information and discussion! I can see myself becoming a regular reader, and maybe eventually a contributor.

For a bit about me -- a St. Louis, MO transplant to Pearland, TX (Houston suburb). I'm a cardiology fellow and army national guard doc, occasionally working the county hospital ER. The little spare time I have after family-time is spent in woodturning, speaker and furniture making. I'm still a novice pen turner, but I really want to start experimenting in that part of my shop.

Looks like there are tons of TX members here and even a few in Pearland! See you all around the forum!

Mark

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Verne

Welcome Mark. Monte, woodenwonderz, is also in Pearland. Think he is visiting his kids in LA, works at MDA. I'm in Clear Lake City near JSC. Look forward to meeting you at one of the get togethers.
Vern

dntrost

Welcome from Conroe and looking forward to you joining our Houston area chapter. You just missed the first meeting at Manny's House. I will be hosting the next one in Conroe it will be a little drive but great place to meet everyone from your area. Wroup!elcome to theg

Top Bottom