New from Michigan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Eaglewood

Hello there all, Just wanted to stop by and do the into thing-- My name is Clay I am an artist, Sculptor, consultant, applications Engineer and all around do whatever I can get my hands on kind of guy.
My priorities in life are God, my fiance Katina, ,my family,my children, my church and my friends, and then my work and my other passions. Nothing else really matters much after that.
I have a new studio and gallery that I recently opened -- I am always looking for new things to tackle. I bought a small lathe quite a while back for another project, and it has been sitting gathering dust. I looked at it and decide it was time to put it to use.
I love to challenge myself with things I have not done before. I have some crazy materials that I am sure I will introduce here for everyone to partake in that I want to try, so thus the reason I am here.
I hope this is a good journey. Please feel free to offer any advise, comments, critiques and such along the way-- it only serves to make us all better at what we are striving for. I give full glory to God for all the talents he has given me in everything I do.

K-- enough of that-- lets get to it!!!!

Blessings all

Clay

Here are my websites to view some of my work-- but this is certainly not all of it!

Home Page

Home Page

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom