New Member from VA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbower

Wow, is this addictive. I've been turning for about a year (when I got my own lathe). Two weeks ago, friend had me over and had me turn a pen. I was hooked. The very next day, I went to the local Woodcraft and bought a BUNCH of stuff (thank you to my spouse of 30 years, SWMBO, CFO) and turned two more pens that same day. And I try to turn every day. Now I miss it when I can't turn.

Had another woodturner over last Friday afternoon after work (we carpool). He made a pen. He loved it. Last night HE went to the same Woodcraft store and bought all his gear. (I think Woodcraft owes me a finder's fee.)

This is extremely addictive.

And I love it.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by mbower

Wow, is this addictive. I've been turning for about a year (when I got my own lathe). Two weeks ago, friend had me over and had me turn a pen. I was hooked. The very next day, I went to the local Woodcraft and bought a BUNCH of stuff (thank you to my spouse of 30 years, SWMBO, CFO) and turned two more pens that same day. And I try to turn every day. Now I miss it when I can't turn.

Had another woodturner over last Friday afternoon after work (we carpool). He made a pen. He loved it. Last night HE went to the same Woodcraft store and bought all his gear. (I think Woodcraft owes me a finder's fee.)

This is extremely addictive.

And I love it.

Oh, you have no idea of the depth of the addiction just yet!! :D

Top Bottom