New Member from Ohio

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Shortcut1224

Hi, from the wet, snowy and cold northwest corner of Ohio. I have been turning for about 10 years. I turn on a Oneway 1224 lathe which is the 4th one for me started on a carbatech went to a Jet I also have a Taig Mini metal lathe. I enjoy the way turners are so open with other turners as to techniques and advise. Look forward to being a member of this site.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

johnkofi

Welcome to the forum Brad....
I grew up in your area of the woods, in Montpelier and moved to Bryan after we married.
I graduated from 4-County in "84"

jhs494

Welcome Brad. Sounds like you have some nice equipment. Be sure and show off some of your pens in the SOYP section.
Another member from Ohio never hurts.:)

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Welcome Brad ! How are your photography skills ? Mine stink , but theguys & gals here , help with that too . They're great people !

Randy_

Welcome aboard, Brad. I think you will enjoy it here. We have many knowledgeable members who can help with your pencrafting education.

If you haven't done so already, take a look at the IAP LIBRARY</u>. The library has lots of interesting and useful information available and there is no fine for keeping a book longer than three weeks!!
icon_smile_big.gif

10280007.gif
20056145259_eaglemed.jpg

Dallas, TX................................In Their Memory

RonInSpringTX

Welcome Brad!!! Makes me cold just to see where Archbold is on the map!!! BRRR!!! well, it's suppose to be 70 tomorrow here & 74 on Friday!!! I may have to turn on the a/c in the shop!! :D not!!! Sorry, just kidding. Welcome & looking forward to seeing your work & shop!!!

Ronnie in Spring, TX (N of Houston)

Top Bottom