New member from Ohio

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rjwolfe3

Hello all. New to woodturning and woodworking in general. Finally have the money to buy some tools, lol. I have been reading a lot of the forums and I am looking forward to putting a lot of what I have read into practice.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi, Rob. Do us a favor and add your city and state to your signature line so we all know where you're from when you post. It'll help us get to know you better.

palmermethod

Welcome from another Penturning newbie, Rob. You will probably find more advice, instruction and support than you could use in a lifetime. Penturning is a good way to get into woodworking. OR, like a lot of others, it may be all you want to do. Good luck from Colorado.......

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Welcome Rob ! It's GOOD you have the money ! There are plenty of things to spend it on right here . I hope you enjoy turning as much as I do . Good luck !

jhs494

Welcome Rob! Another person from Ohio never hurts.
Be sure and share some pictures of those first pens in the SOYP section.:)

RonInSpringTX

Welcome Rob, from Spring, TX. I have a good friend that lives over in Barberton. Do you get as much snow as she does!!! Sheesh!!!!
That's why I live in TX!!![8D] Looking forward to seeing your work. And, don't turn any shiv's on the lathe!!! Your inmates already have that technology!!![B)]

later, Ronnie

rjwolfe3

Thanks all for making me feel welcome. I finally finished my stand for my lathe and set my lathe up. Will post pics of my setup and also my first pens. Ive practiced a little on some scraps and I think I'm ready for the real thing today.

Top Bottom