New Member from New Orleans

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dferrington

What a great group - talent, openness, humor, and a wonderful willingness to share helpful info and hints!

Greetings from New Orleans, a city on the mend, and from Louisiana, home of the NCAA National Champion LSU Tigers!!! Few things could have helped our morale and self-image more. A huge "thank you" to all those who have come to help us, and to all those who donated money, goods, and time to help it all happen. May God return to you the blessing fourfold.

I've been turning about a year. Started on bowls but have become hooked on pens. The short time between raw wood and finished pen fits my schedule. Looking for interesting wood to turn locally has become an interesting sideline. I enjoy giving pens with significance to friends and family. I've got lots to learn; thanks for helping make that possible through this organization and web site.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LanceD

Hi Darryl,
Welcome. I'm in Houma so if you ever get down this way get in touch. Don't know if you're into fishing but if you plan on going to the Sportsman's show in Gonzales look up my booth. I'll be there Thursday through Sunday. I usually bring a few pens to sell along with my rods.

RonInSpringTX

Welcome Darryl from Spring,TX. Hope y'all have survived the rebuild process, just wish the politicians/government would chip in more to help Joe Q. Public instead of worrying about Bourbon Street or fricking Mardi Gras or getting the Saints fixed up for football, etc, etc. OK, I'll get off my soapbox. Welcome, would luv to see your work.

Ronnie

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Welcome Darryl.
I get over to NO every couple of months to visit my son in Kenner. Maybe we can get together some time.

Top Bottom