New member in Moscow, Russia

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kabisdokh

Hello, my name is Dmitry Rusakov and I live in Moscow, Russia.
I became interested in turning pens recently. Before that I builded ship models from scratch. Once I visited the pages where some people represented their pens. I liked it and here I am.
Dmitry.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

flyitfast

Dmitry, welcome from San Antonio Texas.
We do look forward to your comments, questions, and seeing your pens. Make use of all the great information in the IAP library.
What type of ship models do you make? Old sailing ships or more modern ones?
Gordon

reiddog1

Welcome to the IAP. The guys and gals here are top notch and very helpful. Would also love to see some of those ships you make. Welcome again.

Dave

Kabisdokh

What type of ship models do you make? Old sailing ships or more modern ones?
Gordon

I prefer to build old French Sailing Ships, because they have good quality plans. One "La Belle Poule" 30 guns fregate and I started to build 74-gun ship

bitshird

Dmitry: Welcome and I too would like to see some of your work. We have another member who is also from Moscow I believe, who turns beautiful pens from Mammoth Fossil Ivory.
Ken Ferrell
Tennessee, U.S.A

snyiper

Welcome to the dark side!!! Pen turning is often referred to as a Vortex that just keeps sucking you in. The more you do and see the more you want to do.We look forward to seeing your work and ideas. Please feel free to post pics of your ship models in the "other things we make" forum, I think we wouls all enjoy seeing them!!!

JD Combs Sr

Welcome Dmitry from Kentucky USA.

Do you have any photos of your ships, if so maybe post a few in the "Other Things We Make" forum so we can have a look?

Top Bottom