New Member in Missouri

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gbrown4

Hello Everyone,

This past Thanksgiving I made my first pen at my brother's house. I am hooked. I am just starting to aquire the equipment slowly but surely. I will keep you posted on my new adventure.

Greg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Greg, as others will mention, you are at the top of a very slippery slope!! Be very careful..... Nah, go ahead and get hooked like the rest of us. Welcome, and don't say I didn't warn you. :wink:

bad

Hi Greg, welcome to the group. I've had my lathe for about 6 months now. You'll find that the lathe is about half the setup cost but well worth the investment.

hilltopper46

Welcome, Greg, from Wisconsin.

Greg Brown has to be a fairly common name. There is a folk singer from the Midwest (he grew up in Iowa, as did I) with that name. I enjoy listening to him occasionally.

Daniel

Welcome Greg, Don't be shy about asking questions here as you start looking for equipment. The best place to buy anything at any given time is pretty much known by someone here 24/7. there are two things this group can really save you on. First is time to get to a really nice pen with a top notch finish and second is money on all the stuff you will be buying.

rej19

Greg, Welcome! I am one who usually over does it when I try something new. But Pen Turning has taken it to a new level!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
RARE name!!

Welcome, Greg, from Wisconsin.

Greg Brown has to be a fairly common name.

NAH!!!!

There is a folk singer from the Midwest (he grew up in Iowa, as did I) with that name. I enjoy listening to him occasionally.

WOW, What a surprise!!!

Someone else is named "Brown"!!!

Welcome Greg!!!

jimm1

Welcome from Nashville, TN. You might as well jump in the deep end. Cause once your in, you'll just want to go deeper and deeper.
Sorry about the water reference, but it is a good way to discribe the fasination. Shoot...you might as well learn how to breath underwater.

L1Truckie

Welcome Greg!! Im a fellow Missourian. Hope to see you in March!

(sorry it took a while for the welcome)

Top Bottom