New Member from Greenville, SC

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lmcminn

Hello All,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Lee from Simpsonville, SC. I've been turning pens and bottle stoppers for just under a year now. I recently started turning Duck Calls and turkey calls. I enjoy working with wood and have always wanted to learn wood turning. I LOVE IT and enjoy making something new each time I turn a new piece.

My sister just gave me a "pressure pot" so I hope to start "casting"?? my own blanks and making some wood/resin blanks after the first of the year.

I love this forum and look forward to reading everyone's posts and participating in the future.

Lee

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dntrost

Welcome Lee Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. I love Greenville use to go their every year for a conference. Now my Brother lives in Myrtle Beach and we spend every Thanksgiving there!

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Lee

Welcome! We will be having another Southeast Chapter meeting in Atlanta, March 21st. I have spoken to the owner of the Woodcraft here in Atlanta, and they know the owner in Greenville, so we may be getting a road show together and coming up to the Greenville store sometime during the summer! I am hoping to have a Southeast Chapter meeting in Birmingham, Greenville, and either Jacksonville, or Orlando Florida, before the end of the year!

See the Southeast Chapter Forum for more details.

Robert

Top Bottom