New Member from Cobalt Ontario

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wildcat661

Greetings to everyone. Just writing in to introduce myself. I have turned 4 pens so far and am looking forward to many more. Slowly starting to acquire different kits and woods/acrylics. Turning is very addictive. Still need to work on pen finishing. There is a lot of help from this forum. Mindnumbing as a matter of fact.
Happy turning to all.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fred

Mind numbing is a good description. Just wait until you are overcome by CA fumes.

Welcome to the best Forum for our hobby, er, excuse for spending our children's inheritance. ;)

Cappy

Originally posted by Wildcat661

Greetings to everyone. Just writing in to introduce myself. I have turned 4 pens so far and am looking forward to many more. Slowly starting to acquire different kits and woods/acrylics. Turning is very addictive. Still need to work on pen finishing. There is a lot of help from this forum. Mindnumbing as a matter of fact.
Happy turning to all.

tack

Hello Bill,

Welcome from a fellow Northerner. I was pretty surprised to see someone from Cobalt. My mother's family is originally from Cobalt and sadly I was there last summer attending my Grandmothers funeral.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing some pics.

Originally posted by RKing

Welcome aboard, From Sudbury now live in Cornwall Drive by Cobalt on my home to the NOrth but am in Florida for the winter and enjoying making pens in our workshop and other things.

I have family in the Cornwall area, I visit often...where are you in town? My roots are out on Wales Road north of Long Sault in North Lunnenburg..:D

Top Bottom