New member from Brazil

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Menini

Hi everyone!

My name is Luiz and I am a new member of IAP from Brazil.

Technically I am not a penturner yet. But I bought some pen kits on internet (waiting delivery, once in Brazil we do not have sellers of this material :mad:), have a lathe and a lot of Brazilian wood waiting for... Soon I will be posting some pens (I hope...).

I also hope to learn a lot with the people of the IAP! :biggrin:

Cheers!

Menini
https://www.facebook.com/muyraquita/
https://www.instagram.com/muyraquita.artesanato/

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Will have to talk to Trump to see if we can allow you:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Just kidding save the letters unless you are sending money. Welcome to the site. Have a look around while you are waiting for your equipment. Now I bet you have some exciting Brazilian woods. Hope to see some projects in the near future. We love photos here. You joined on the first day of our Bash party so you will get to see some interesting contests that may interest you next year or even during the Summer. We throw a beach party here too:biggrin: Good luck.

Menini

Hi again!!

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'm glad to participate in the group!

Will have to talk to Trump to see if we can allow you:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Just kidding save the letters unless you are sending money. Welcome to the site. Have a look around while you are waiting for your equipment. Now I bet you have some exciting Brazilian woods. Hope to see some projects in the near future. We love photos here. You joined on the first day of our Bash party so you will get to see some interesting contests that may interest you next year or even during the Summer. We throw a beach party here too:biggrin: Good luck.

:smile-big::smile-big::smile-big: I forgot to ask Mr. Trump's permission. I will provide! :biggrin:

In fact we have some interesting and beautiful woods. I hope to share something with the group soon...

Where in Brazil? I will be flying into Manaus later this year.

I live in Minas Gerais state (Juiz de Fora), in Southeastern Brazil. I hope you like Brazil and the Amazon forest. :)

Top Bottom