Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ccitybuddy

Hi - I am a new member. I live in Colorado City, Texas and have been constructing pens among other forms of woodturning for the past 6 years. I am looking forward to exchanging ideas and receiving a lot of assistance in the future construction of my pens.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alamocdc

Howdy, Buddy! And welcome! I used to live there, and mom & dad recently moved back there to Cooper's Cove out at the lake. Mom retired as a CO at the prison a few years ago and now works at the State Park. Maybe we'll be able to meet when I get a chance to visit.

Remember the Mobil station downtown on 2nd Street before it became Skinny's (1984)? I was the last owner before the change. Small world, huh?

its_virgil

Welcome from Wichita Falls. Enjoy your stay here. We have lots of talented pen-makers-turners-fashioners-designers who are quite willing to share their knowledge. Check out bubbasville at http://www.bubbasville and if you are ever in Ft. Worth on a Saturday when we are meeting be sure to stop by. You are always welcome. Consider this your official invitation. I often drive down for a Saturday meeting and plan other activites for the rest of the weekend. We do have a good time.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

dntrost

Another newbie here also from Texas Conroe (outside of Houston)
First post just started turning pens and now am addicted wife is ready to divorce me! Worse than my gambling habit I had a few years back LOL![xx(]

JohnU

Welcome from IL. I spent a little time in TX about 10 years ago, javalina hunting South of Elpaso. I brought back some catclaw wood from a tree and made some nice pens out of it. If any of you Texans ever get around to cutting some, let me know, I would be up for a trade.

Top Bottom