Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi all,
Been turning pens on my Jet 1014vs mini-lathe for about 6 months. I took a pen turning class at my local Wood Craft store, purchased a lathe and turning tools and have been having a blast making pens. I have been making the "European Round Top" style twist pen. Ran across this web sight early on and wanted to say THANKS to all the members for teaching me a lot of helpful tricks and techniques. I have read hundreds of various posts and most of the articles in the library section over the last few months, all very helpful to a new pen turner. I hope as a new member to be able to contribute to the various forums in the future. Im getting ready to buy 250 gift boxes from the Novel Box Company, (black box with white insert $0.58 each) along with 250 box sleeves $0.07 each) if anyone in the Fort Worth Texas metroplex area is interested I will sell half for what they cost me. Christmas is around the corner!
Thanks again to the members, this is a great sight!
Gary aka Mustard Monster

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

markgum

welcome to the addiction. I also got started at the local woodcraft store. Maybe they should be responsible for the cost of all our tools. I mean it's their fault that we are hooked.:biggrin:

Welcome, Gary! Does your moniker indicate that you own a PM 3520 (often referred to as a Mustard Monster), or that you want one?
Yes I recently purchased the PM 3520B, and may I say it is one sweeeeet machine. Plan on getting into turning pepper mills. It was probably overkill but I really like the color!

Top Bottom