Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wiederf

Good Day,
I stumbled upon this forum while looking for help. Glad I found it. I have learned a lot already and I am very new. I have been creating saw dust for many years and have made my fair share of fire wood along the way. Recently moved to Pueblo CO and built a new shop. Retired and old craftsman lathe that created more problems than projects. Working with a new jet and love the experience.

Pen turning is new to me and my local Woodcraft has been of great help. Finishing has been the learning curve, but with help online and YouTube I have made large improvements.

It's great to see so many people sharing positive thoughts and helping.

Loo forward to learning and turning. Stop bye and say hello. I am busy making presents for the family, so more pix along the way. DSC00305.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodchipper

Welcome. Does the WC store have a pen making class? I took one and got one for a grandson who had previously turned several pens. Well worth the $$$$. Our local WC store has some great people and lots of helpful advice.

MDWine

Welcome aboard.
There is no place like this place near this place... this MUST be THE place!
The key here is to participate! Ask questions when you have'm, answer questions when you can, and make friends!

Top Bottom