New to the list

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

thompenshop

Hello, I'm new to this list. I began turning pens about 10 years ago. Started with kit pens and advanced to turning custom and replicas of vintage pens. I am a vintage pen collector and have found an important nitch in the vintage pen collecting community. I take vintage pens that have been broken and use the parts in new pens. My pens now appear in three collector coffee table books and eight magizine articles. I am now considering purchasing a CNC lathe.If you would be interested in seeing the pens that I turn you can visit my website: http://www.thompsonpens.com

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Welcome, Chris. I've been a fan of yours for several years. For those of you who don't know, Chris is a bit of a legend in the fountain pen world. I'll take my little bit of knowledge and go play quietly in the corner, listening to a true master.

PenWorks

Hi Chris, welcome to IAP. I met Chris 3 years ago at the LA Pen show. We set up next to each other.
His pens and craftsmenship are maaarrrrrrvelous :)

djz9

Chris, welcome to the group, it was very enjoyable to read your story, and too see how you evolved to your current level in fountain pen replacating. I will enjoy reading some of your thoughts as you become involved in the group.
Dave Spring Hill Fl

Top Bottom