New IAP Member from Texas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LL Woodworks

Hello all - I've been an IAP member for a few months but have never posted or introduced myself. I'm a native Texan living in the DFW area, my life priorities are God, family, and woodworking falls in after that. I'm an accomplished woodworker whose interest in woodworking began in 8th grade wood shop class. I've been turning pens for a couple years and have recently started exploring with different materials and segmentation. I've tried to figure out how to create an album and post pics but haven't had any luck. If anyone provide some pointers I appreciate it. Thanks to all for this great site, your knowledge and willingness to share. I hope to contribute.

Lynn

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

George417

Greetings from Saginaw, Texas. Just north of Fort Worth

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

seamus7227

Welcome from Wichita Falls, Tx! about 2 hours away(northwest of ya!) A search of his name came up with Arlington!

Last edited:

tkbarron

Welcome from Rowlett, TX, which is east of Mesquite which is east of Dallas which is east of Fort Worth. West of Fort Worth are the badlands where evil dwells.

Tom

Rounder

Welcome from Marlin, Texas. Just SE of Waco. Hope you have fun and you will learn a lot from these nice folks on this forum.

ctubbs

Welcome Lynn, from far west Kentucky. Be sure to check out our library. The link is at the top of the page and many of your questions will be answered there. For any other questions you may have, just put them in a post and there will be a multitude of answers and ways to do it show up.
Charles

renowb

Welcome from another native Texan, from Spring, just north of Houston!

lwalden

Welcome from Rowlett, TX, which is east of Mesquite which is east of Dallas which is east of Fort Worth. West of Fort Worth are the badlands where evil dwells.

Tom

Welcome from Trophy Club, which is North East of Fort Worth. North East of Fort Worth are the "pretend we are bad" lands, where NASCAR (Texas Motor Speedway) and Bubbas dwell.

Top Bottom