New IAP member

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmauldin

Hi folks, my name is Jim Mauldin and I’m from Winder, Georgia. After viewing the fantastic work on the member photo albums, I almost didn’t submit an introduction, and thought seriously about withdrawing my membership! Man, you are a bunch of talented people, I feel a bit out of my league. All the topics are informative, interesting and helpful, and whetted my interest for moving into other ventures, especially finishes. At this time I specialize in fountain pens and rollerball pens made from wood and using wax finishes. Just want to thank each and every one of you for the wealth of information from IAP members. E-mail me if you have suggestions to improve my work you see in my photo album, or to just say hello. Need all the help I can get. Visit when you can, I’m 21.5 miles from the University of Georgia campus, and 51 miles from Atlanta. Regards,
tn_FP4.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

les-smith

Howdy Jim, We all started somewhere and this is a great place to learn and believe me I've got more to learn than I've got money to burn. Also, the pen looks good no reason not to show it off.

Welcome to the group, Jim. As Les said, we all come here to learn, as you have, and seeing your pen, you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. Besides, you're 'way ahead of me, because I still don't have the foggiest clue how to post a picture! Again, welcome, and have fun.

great12b4ever

Glad to have you aboard. You can learn a lot and teach a lot at this site. Not all are experienced pros, there are a lot of beginners and middle of the roaders, and we both learn and teach. Me, I am still learning

Rob

Fred

Jim, Glad to have you here on the Forum. Your pen work is great and the style is unique. Great job! Oh, glad to have a fellow Georgian join up with us. Maybe one day we can catch the Texans here ... lot's of them running around! [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom