New to IAP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

nava1uni

I found this site while looking for other people who are addicted to pen turning. I have been turning since October 2007. I like trying new things and experimenting with turning different types of materials. I have been working with wood for several years and like repairing furniture. I also teach and do upholstery for fun. From reading the various comments in the different forums I now know that there is a wealth of knowledge to be gained from all of you. I don't know anyone else who turns and it is nice to have contact with people who like it as much as me.[:I]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stevers

Welcome Cindy. You'll get lots of new information on new materials here.
Isn't it nice to have someone else to converse with about woodworking? I have the same problem, no one around me shares my passion for wood and woodworking. Hope to here more from you. Welcome to the addiction.

jhs494

Welcome Cindy! Be sure and show off some of your work in the SOYP section, it is always great to see new work!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Welcome from Indiana Cindy ! Sounds like you are multi-talented . We all would like to see some of your work . Hope you're better with a camera than I am . But then ANYBODY is better than I AM ! [8D][8D]

Woodlvr

Welcome from Utah Cindy. There goes any of your "extra money" as you well know. These guys are the best and most helpful people I have ever NOT MET (as of yet) in the world.:)

Top Bottom