New Guy from Mid Michigan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OSD

Hi
I have been making split bamboo fly rods and turning cork grips and wood reel seats for some time now, but I am a true rookie when it comes to turning pens and pencils.
I am looking forward to some good information from the veterans of the craft

Thanks in advance.
OSD.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

Welcome aboard, Bob. I think you will enjoy it here. We have many knowledgeable members who can help with your pencrafting education.

If you haven't done so already, take a look at the IAP LIBRARY</u>. The library has lots of interesting and useful information available and there is no fine for keeping a book longer than three weeks!!
icon_smile_big.gif

10280007.gif
20056145259_eaglemed.jpg

Dallas, TX................................In Their Memory

Here's a big Virginian welcome to you, Bob. Not that it's better than any other welcome you'll get here, but I just want to make sure our Commonwealth is represented. :)

jhs494

Welcome Bob! Glad you joined the IAP group. Be sure and show off some of your pens in the SOYP section, it is always nice to see new work.
I have already seen you flyrod posted in the other things we make section. Beautiful work.

marcruby

I'm new here too, welcome. From a few miles further south in Warren.

Marc

Originally posted by OSD

Hi
I have been making split bamboo fly rods and turning cork grips and wood reel seats for some time now, but I am a true rookie when it comes to turning pens and pencils.
I am looking forward to some good information from the veterans of the craft

Thanks in advance.
OSD.

RonInSpringTX

Welcome Bob Robert!!!! (did your folks not like you that much?? LOL, JUST KIDDING!!!!) This is the best site on the web!!! It's like that PGA commercial ... "These guys are GOOD!!!" (notice I didn't include myself in that quote!!! I ain't bad, I hold my own!!!) Anyway, welcome from Spring, TX!!! Bet you're ready for spring, huh??? Look forward to seeing your work!!

later, Ronnie

Top Bottom