new guy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dilland

hello im actually only 16 years old. i love pen, spindle, bowl, vessel, and recently (today, actually) segmented turning. anywya, hello.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PaulDoug

Welcome to the forum. Anxious to see some of your work. Wish I had known about this pen making stuff when I was your age. I might have been ab expert by now! What kind if lathe do you have?

randyrls

Originally posted by Dilland

thanks, georgia? im not too far from there. how exactly do you get an album account?

Dilland; When you register an album should be created for you. On the main menu bar, "Home" - "Forums" - "Features", Select "Features", Select "IAP Photo Album". You should see an option "Hello, Dilland. Edit Your Album / Upload Photos". If you do not see this, Send an email to the Admin - Jeff. Sometimes the system doesn't create an album when a new user is created. I don't see your name listed in the albums list, so my guess is that your album create failed.

Dilland

wow hello all. i went to bed and got on after school, and WHAM. haha well, i have a JEt 14" x 42" VS PRO Wood Lathe . a bandsaw, a sander, a drill press (obviously). and Im having a rough time making segments with a band saw...

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Welcome from Indiana Dilland ! Be sure to check out the library . There are tutorials that cover segmenting . I don't do segments myself , but as I understand , it's best to cut segments with a table saw . Keep an eye on this post , and maybe one of the segmenting pros will chime in to help . [8D]

Top Bottom