New Gal from NC

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tgillis

Hello All,

My name is Tonika, I have been actively wood working for about the past three years and am still very green in the art. I recently attended a wood working symposium and turning my first pen. The immediate gratification of making something beautiful lit a fire under me and I have been researching the best lathe for my needs and ways to make colorful wood penblanks. I found this site in that research and am so excited to soak up any knowledge that experienced folks want to impart.

I'm bad about not taking pictures but as I recently told a friend I will be earnestly making an effort to improve on taking pictures while I am working on a project. I am currently working on too many projects in my shop and also trying to resituate tools in the shop to make room for the new tools I am looking add to my shop. My shop is my happy place for me to go to and create and distress from my decade-long profession as a police officer.

Nice to meet everyone and Happy Sawdusting

Tonika

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Hi Tonika !! . Welcome to IAP !!

We have another gal member who is also a police officer in Florida ... ladycop332 or might be ladycop322. . She doesn't seem to be posting much at present but you could search for her correct username and send her a PM if you want to get in touch.

Top Bottom