New.... and finally posting.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

kschilling

Hello everyone. Another newwwbie here........ I've been reading the forum for several months and it has really helped with my craft show scene. I can't thank you folks enough. All the different topics and the library is great. I look forward to everyone's topics, and thanks again for setting up an awesome.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Marc Phillips

<center>
SmallW.jpg
SmallE.jpg
SmallL.jpg
SmallC.jpg
Smallo.jpg
Smallm.jpg
SmallE.jpg
</center>

kschilling

Thank you all for the warm welcome. For those who noted my service to the United States..... it has been my honor to serve you and your families. You are very welcome. <b>ARMY STRONG</b>..... It's been 19 years and I'm preparing to retire. What a wonderful place to relax.....

karlkuehn

Banned
Hi and a big welcome to you! This site has changed my whole aspect on turning, and after browsing and joining many of the forums out there, this one has become my second home. There's so much knowledge in the archives, it's just amazing, even for a seasoned vet!

I think the secret is that there's enough of us wackos out here posting crazy ideas and alternative methods (most of the time based on innovation due to lack of resources or tools) that you're bound to find something that you'd never have thought of even on a good (or bad) day! I know I have!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom