new but not

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SnakeCharmer

Can't believe it has been over a year since I last was here.... so I am sort of new... however I have never stopped making pens experimenting with finishes and such. I have several hundred under my belt now and have introduced (and bought supplies for) my daughter in Vermont and my brother in Arizona to penmaking. I have scoured the desert in Arizona and the forests of Vermont and of course the Pacific Northwest for penmaking wood. I have some of the most fabulious USA woods I can even imagine from my travels. Woods I have never even heard about untill this adventure. I have perfected my CA finish (took a long time and about a hundred pens) until even I cannot find flaws in it. All my friends, coworkers and family each have several world class pens beating around the house. I suspect this is a trip many experience but I am having a ball at it. Now what is next? not sure. I am back!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

altaciii

Welcome home. Sure would like to see some pics of those world class pens. I've been trying to get a world class ca finish on my pens. I'm not quite there yet but am willing to keep on trying.

SnakeCharmer

clthayer....... She lives near chester... likely you know her husband... small place... lives on whitney rd.... I will e-mail you. I get there twice a year or so.... small world

as soon as I can I will post some of my pens. thanks all

Top Bottom