New AZ pen turner

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

abaum

HI Folks,

My name is Adam and I have been turning pens for about three yrs now. I consider myself very novice. So much so that I find I occasionally make the same mistake two or three times in a row. :) I don't turn very often, but when I do, it's most likely a pen.

I've done enough slimlines to last me quite a while. Now I am working on a few other types and making new mistakes instead of the old ones.

adam

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ligget

You learn something new everyday Adam, if you read a lot of posts in this forum it will save you a lot of money and frustration.

Welcome to the IAP family!

its_virgil

Welcome! You need to check out the Desert Woodturning Roundup in you back yard on Feb 6,7,8. There will be a meeting of penturners on Friday evening. You do not have to be registered for the symposiumn to attend the penturners meeting. We hope to have an informative meeting with a couple of demos and lots of visiting with others who share our passion.

Here is the link to the DWR: http://www.desertwoodturningroundup.com/ and click on Special Events.

Here is the link to a recent thread here on IAP:
http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=39265&highlight=desert+woodturning+roundup

I hope you can attend and I look forward to meeting you in person.

Do a good turn daily!
Don

stevers

Hi Adam, I'm up in Bullhead City. Right across the river from Laughlin, Nv. Let me know if you ever get up this way.
Great to have you in the group and welcome to the addiction.

PenWorks

Hi Adam, welcome from Cave Creek, AZ :cool: I see Virgil already told you about the Arizona Penturners night coming soon. I'll be there just to get Virgil's autograph :biggrin: SHould be fun, glad to see you here.

Hi Adam, I'm up in Bullhead City. Right across the river from Laughlin, Nv. Let me know if you ever get up this way.
Great to have you in the group and welcome to the addiction.

Stevers!! UP in Bullhead City!?! Sorry, dude, but Bullhead City is DOWNHILL for EVERYWHERE!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom