new addict

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

coyote

Hello, new to site. I have been turning wood for about a year now. I really enjoy turning. I live in Texas with my wife and three kids. I work for the railroad as a welder. I have not turned any pens as of yet. Im looking into getting the things that I need to build pens. Anyway I just thought I would say hello, and hope to learn a lot from the site.
Thanks
Danny.(coyote)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fred

Danny ... you have definitely come to the right place to get educated on making pens. Welcome, even though you are the zillionth Texan to sign-on. Being a Texan gives you the opportunity to ask "bigger" questions! [:D]

les-smith

Howdy from the Sooner state. If you haven't looked into it yet, look into the Paul Huffman vise. He'll put you on the list and in no time you'll have the best pen vise money can buy.

MarkHix

Howdy!. You will find bunch of Texans here. You might go ahead and start looking into that second mortgage 'cause this gets to be a habit. Those signs outside schools.....PTA meeting tonight....nope, not elementary school....pen turners anonymous.
My best pen still won't be close to most the these guy's worst but they have really helped me improve my skills.

coyote

Well boys I feel right at home now lol. I live in Cleburne, 20min south of Ft Worth. I hope to attend some of the gatherings that you have. I will need directions of course. I hear all the time that some places have a demonstrations. I really would like to see how pen turning is done. Thanks for the welcomes, and hope to get started real soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom