Mrs. PTownSubbie in Portsmouth, VA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi my name is Tina Wissen from Portsmouth, VA. My husband, Fred (aka PTownSubbie) may be familiar to some of you.

In my spare time, I design polymer clay blanks and am looking forward to the MAPG 2013 - Mid-Atlantic Penturners Gathering in Glen Allen, VA, on May 17 & 18 so I can meet other clay artists in the area. The event website is at Mid-Atlantic Penturners Gathering MAPG 2013 for those interested in more details.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Thanks all, I look forward to meeting everyone that comes! Fred and I try to meet people when we travel, but with me in school, there hasn't been as much traveling. I "play with clay" most of the time, but enjoy working with abstract designs.

wiset1

Hi Tina,

Good to see you on the forum! Can't wait to see you and Fred again at the meeting. Not sure I'll have any new pens by then, but it will be good to see you guys again.

philipff

The Gathering is going to be a very fun and informative show! Please register with me as that is My Job. Send me a PM or posting. We are all working together to make this Gathering a great event and will have door prizes, handouts, Discounts, etc. It is 17 & 18 May in the Richmond Woodcraft Store, owned and operated by one fine gent named Ray Deyo and his family and friends. Looking forward to seeing many of you there in May 2013. Philip

_MG_5755.jpg

Top Bottom