The mother of many penturners! Greetings from Tucson!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Knotboard

My sons (ages 12, 14, 15, and 16) have been doing some excellent work turning pens and have even coached me through a few! I was looking for the first pen that I turned the other day and they informed me that they SOLD it! We are from Tucson, AZ and are actually starting up a hobby store called Knot Board that will be a pen turners paradise! I will be coming to the experts at IAP for lots of advice as we begin our new venture!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hawkdave

G'Day Becky and welcome to IAP.

It is great that your four sons are also into the hobby of pen turning. I wish you all luck with your new venture 'Knot Board'

The name has me intrigued, how did it come about?

Dave.

Knotboard

G'Day Becky and welcome to IAP.

It is great that your four sons are also into the hobby of pen turning. I wish you all luck with your new venture 'Knot Board'

The name has me intrigued, how did it come about?

Dave.

Well, our kids are very creative and industrious because we buy them tools instead of video games etc.... they are definitely not bored....so we used a play on the words and the fact that they make things from knot boards. So the name will be Knot Board Hobby Shop. We are also holding workshops to teach pen making, etc. (Our kids do not have electronic devices or tv. They spend their extra time creating things to sell for their college fund. Www.rolandranch.com)

bobleibo

Hi Becky
Welcome aboard. I remember your son Seth and his entry (attached) into last years Summer Extravaganza contest. He sent a few links to me that showed the skills of all of your kids. Very impressive. We'll be looking for them to enter more contests this coming year.
Bob

Attachments

• SE pen 12b.jpg
    SE pen 12b.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 74

Knotboard

Hi Becky
Welcome aboard. I remember your son Seth and his entry (attached) into last years Summer Extravaganza contest. He sent a few links to me that showed the skills of all of your kids. Very impressive. We'll be looking for them to enter more contests this coming year.
Bob

Thank you! I told Seth he needs to enter more contests and he said that SCHOOL was in the way! Ha ha! He actually sold that segmented pen in December for over $200! He is doing very well with his pen business. Thanks for the encouragement.

Top Bottom