ljpilcher@suddenlink.net

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hello from Lubbock Texas. I joined in late July and a little slow getting started here. I am a retired Electronics Engineer and 75 years old. Have worked for Boeing in Seattle and Huntsville Alabama; Sperry Microwave in Clearwater, Florida; Emerson Electric in Ogden, Utah, Tech Media Systems in Hollywood, California; Sanders Associates in Nashua, New Hampshire (25 years), and Ford Motor Co. Electronics (later Visteon) in Dearborn, Michigan (10 years). Been making pens a few months and had some good success.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

healeydays

Hi Larry,

Welcome from Bedford, NH. I know you're missing all that white stuff soon to be coming down around here...

Mike B

Justturnin

Welcome from TX.

I would get w/ the Mods and see about having what appears to be your email removed from being you username. Just asking for bots to pick it up and spam you like crazy.

jsolie

Welcome to IAP! Better late than never. My dad used to work for Ford Aerospace, but it was out here in Southern California.

Sub Vet 10

Welcome, from Houston. I'm just an elec tech, I've been to Washington and New England as well.
If you haven't found them already there are kits made of circuit boards that are popular with the fellow twidgets and wire-biters.

Top Bottom