A kid in Arizona

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

Welcome from Virginia! You will learn a lot here! Ask questions...there is plenty of help that is glad to help.
Also, check out the IAP Library. It has loads of info!

bobleibo

For those who may not know, Seth was entered into the Ball Point Pen contest (see pic). Take a look at his Instagram page and you will be very impressed at the talent that runs in this family, and not a video game to be seen anywhere !!

Attachments

• SE pen 12b.jpg
    SE pen 12b.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 91

oneleggimp

Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan 48230 United States o
Welcome to IAP. Nice job on the woodwork and a great purpose for the money (your college funds). I love your Chocolate Lab pups. I have a Lab Cross Service Dog named Ruby so I have a fondness for Labs and Goldens. Nice job by the four family trombonists on (the father of the Trombone Smear) Henry Filmore's "Lassus Trombone" - significantly one of his "trombone family" of pieces played by YOUR family.

TonyL

Welcome Stephen. A very nice IAP member is giving away some wood pen blanks. I offered to have them shipped to you and I would pay the shipping. If your parents are comfortable with that, please PM your address to me and I will share it with the donating member.

I will send you my number in a PM.

Top Bottom