Just Another Woodworker

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MEBCWD

I do a little bit of everything when it comes to woodworking. I was forced into retirement and now I am playing with wood when I get the chance.

I am in the Dallas, Texas area and today is too hot to get into the shop, 100F outside and about 110F in the shop today. I need to get the shop insulated so I'll be able to work out there when it's hot or cold.

Just looking around I've seen a lot of things I need to try ... at least once.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

longbeard

I hope you have a big wallet if your going to do that:biggrin:
Welcome from WV.
Its a very addictive hobby, hope to see some of your work.

ironman123

Welcome Mike from south of you about 90+ miles.

I insulated with R-13 and sheetrocked it, have exhaust fan and when it's 100 it is still 110 inside. Gets hot and stays hot here don't it.

Ray

OldGrumpy

Welcome from Ellis County on south end of metroplex. See you are retired. I have retired twice just can't seem to stay retired. Will try it again next year.

flyitfast

I feel your pain! :mad:
Welcome Mike, from 250 miles south in San Antonio.
I run three box fans which help a little bit. Keeps the dust going out the door and the CA funes at a minimum. A/C is a dream at this point - would take a big overhaul of the garage.
Fortunately the sun doesn't come in the garage door until late afternoon.
gordon

MEBCWD

Welcome from Ellis County on south end of metroplex. See you are retired. I have retired twice just can't seem to stay retired. Will try it again next year.

I did not want to retire, I was forced into retirement. I never could get a doctor to release me to return to work so I do woodworking in my shop.

Don't just sit around if you do retire, I've seen too many good people go down hill in a hurry.

I'm in Nevada, Collin County

MEBCWD

I feel your pain! :mad:
Welcome Mike, from 250 miles south in San Antonio.
I run three box fans which help a little bit. Keeps the dust going out the door and the CA funes at a minimum. A/C is a dream at this point - would take a big overhaul of the garage.
Fortunately the sun doesn't come in the garage door until late afternoon.
gordon

I lived in San Antonio about 35 years ago and love the lakes around there.

Top Bottom