Its me again

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

neon007

Some of you may remember me and some may not. I had to take an extended break. I got a bit burned out for a while, the I just got lazy. On top of all that I helped a friend out who needed a place to stay. Only room I had was my shop so now all that is aside I shall be getting back to what I love. TURNING. I hope alot of the people I knew are still here. Glad to be back!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome back Keith. I remember you.

For a little reading to get you back up to speed, I am including a link to a PDF file that gives a general overview of pens, tools, methods and finishes. I have been providing this link to those that weigh in on the "Introductions" forum, but you don't really need it. There are a few small mistakes are there and a few things are missing that will be in an update soon. Anyway, it might provide a few minutes of interesting reading - or not.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42446

Post some pen picts!

Last edited:

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Some of you may remember me and some may not. I had to take an extended break. I got a bit burned out for a while, the I just got lazy. On top of all that I helped a friend out who needed a place to stay. Only room I had was my shop so now all that is aside I shall be getting back to what I love. TURNING. I hope alot of the people I knew are still here. Glad to be back!!!
No idea who you are :biggrin: but glad to meet you :handshake: and welcome back :beer:.

Landon

Top Bottom