Introductions

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JasonM

Hi everyone.

My name is Jason and I live in Red Oak, Texas. I've spent the better part of the day sifting throug all the great forums and photos on the site here and knew I needed to register. (I was especially happy to see the forum on photogrphing pens - thanks! That's been the bane of my process for a while, now).

I've been turning pens for about 5 years. Up until about two years ago, everything turned into gifts for friends and family. But in a series of events I'm sure many of you are familiar with, I have since begun selling them as well.

I hope to have some photos up soon. But I need to work through that photographing pens forum some first! hehe

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RonSchmitt

Originally posted by JasonM

photogrphing pens
Welcome Jason,
You will find a LOT of info on pics in that forum.

:DWord of warning, we have a member of the "spelling police" in our midst, he spends what little spare time he has trolling for errors.:D

JasonM

Thanks for the welcome and for the warning. I'll be sure to double check my postings so as not to incur the wrath of the spelling police. :)

For any who take exception to my misspelling of 'through' and 'photographing' in the above message - I apologize. I couldn't find an edit button. ;)

Fred

Greetings Jason and WELCOME to the Forum. Have a blast reading all the ideas that are posted here!

BTW, the edit button is the icon with a pen/pencil through it and there are several others along the top of your post. You have 30 minutes to edit your own post after you have made the initial post to the Forum section. This 'EDIT' icon appears only after you have made your post to the Forum.

Also, complete your profile so the rest of us can "see" where you are located. Many others may live close to you.

markgum

Hey Jason; welcome from Northern CA. You will learn to ignore the spelling police like the rest of us. Their bark is bigger than there byte....:D

Top Bottom