Intro:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

avbill

Good Morning everyone,
Several years ago I retired from the photography business. I was searching for some type of creative outlet - I found wood turning. I have a mini lathe for about 12 month now. There has been a learning curve for me in making pens. Now that I understand how to use the tools correctly my pens are looking better. I started out will Bill Baumbeck at Arizona Silhouette. and he has been a great help. I just found this web site and pen forum, so I hope to seek more information about the finer details of pen turning.

bill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Verne

Welcome Bill, from SE TX. You can bet your experience as a photographer will be actively sought after as we photo/illiterate struggle to improve our abilities to show off our creations.
Vern

Welcome, Bill, from a fellow Californian. You've already found Bill and Arizona Silhouette, that's a great start! You'll find that your learning curve will increase as you use the forum. Everyone here will be more than eager to help you along; if you have questions, you need only ask. And the library will help you greatly. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom