I'm hooked

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fryguy

Hi all. My name is Bobby, I live in Glendale, AZ and I'm hooked. I turned my first pen a few months ago and I don't want to stop. We recently moved so I'm not sure where my camera is, but you can be sure that I will post some pics as soon as it is found. I'm still really new to this but very excited. I've turned a handful of pens already and am satisfied for the most part. I will probably have a lot of questions, so I will apologize now. Thanks for having me!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Welcome to the site Bobby. How did you find us??? Hope you stick around and jump in and become a voice. It is always great when you can find a hobby that please not only yourself but others as you start sharing your work with family and friends. always makes nice gifts. Love to see some of your work. look around the site. There is a ton of info and plenty of eye candy to get the juices flowing. Save those $$$$$ you will need them.:biggrin:

magpens

Welcome to IAP, Bobby !!!! . You never have to apologize for asking questions here !! :)

jsolie

Welcome from Southern California! Be sure to check out the IAP library. There's a wealth of information there and the link is at the top of every page.

Top Bottom