Howdy - From Oregon

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dlellis

Hi all,

I'm a BRAND new pen turner... I got my very first lathe 2 weeks ago, and I've made 3 pens. attempted 4, but blew one out.

I'm an IT Manager by trade, so getting to spend a couple of hours working with wood after spending a long day working with computers is a true blessing.

I cant wait to learn more about the hobby! As well as hopefully pick up some tips and tricks from you all!

Damon

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Welcome from N Tex. I was just in Oregon. Attended and demonstrated at the first Oregon Woodturning Symposium in Albany. Great time and beautiful scenery. They plan to have the symposium every two years. Looking forward to March 2017.
Don a good turn daily!
Don

dlellis

Welcome from N Tex. I was just in Oregon. Attended and demonstrated at the first Oregon Woodturning Symposium in Albany. Great time and beautiful scenery. They plan to have the symposium every two years. Looking forward to March 2017.
Don a good turn daily!
Don
Thanks Don! I'll have to check that out in 2017. I was actually just in Texas. DFW area for work. Albany is a nice area. I travel to that area often for work also.

Top Bottom