Howdy all

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jigger

Howdy, new kid on the block, just finished my first pen today. I'm hooked. Live over here in Eastern Washington bout 75 mile north of Spokane. I love to hear from folks,and chat about wood work and learnig how to make pens.

Frank (jigger)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

great12b4ever

Welcome to tha addiction! :D:D Hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I would refrain from putting my e-mail address directly in a post. There are a lot of Spam generators that search open forums for e-mail addresses. We can usually go to your profile and send a Private Message (PM) directly to you. It may save you a lot of trouble with spam.
Anyway, you came to a great place to learn a lot about pen-turning. Check out the Library for a lot of tutorials and free information. ;)

donwae

Welcome aboard Frank. You will learn about pen making than you ever thought possible on this site. There are alot of talented people willing to share what they have learned. Hope you enjoy the addiction... I mean hobby;) as much as we do.

Fred

Great to have you join in with the rest of us here. Be sure and remove your public display of your e-mail as the reports are spot on about them being harvested. :D

jigger

Man I can't thank you all enough for your welcome.I really lok forward to being a contributing member of the grop. don't know much yet but I'm a learnin .

Top Bottom