Howdy!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
S

spiritwoodturner

Hi Folks,

I've been around the edges of the Yahoo site for a while, but through a post responded to by Don Ward I thought it might be time to come over here and see what people know!!! A lot more than I do, easily. I've been turning for a while now, do lots of different things but do love making pens. I have a website, www.spiritwoodturning.com, and sell some stuff there. I do art shows and do pretty well, but am always looking for more and better venues. I live in parker, Colorado, and am about a month away from finishing a 1200 s.f. shop attached to my house, which will be Heaven on Earth.

Anyway, howdy and I look forward to learning and chipping in where I can.

See ya,
Dale Sherman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
Welcome Dale. With a little bit of effort I got to your site and enjoyed seeing your work. Is the exclamation mark supposed to be at the end of your site address? Nice work by-the-way.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Welcome Dale ! Couldn't link to your site from here , but I'll check it out later . Would love to see your 1200 SF shop .

RonInSpringTX

Hi Dale & welcome from Spring TX!! No offense, but you suck!!! I'd kill for a shop at least half that size!!! Next couple of years my wife & I have discussed it, but still just a dream!!! Looking forward to see more of your stuff!!

later, Ronnie

S

spiritwoodturner

Fixed the signature, Thanks!!!

Palmer, do you belong to Front Range Woodturners? You should, it's a great club, meets at the Colorado Blvd. Rockler. Email me if interested.

Ronnie, drywall will be finished today, then tape and texture, paint, floor, electrical hookup, dust collection hoolups, and ROCK!!! I'm going to start in on carving bowls and inlaying stone in them, will try to include that in pens. But without the room I can't grow. I am so excited about this space.

Gary, got 5 brothers, but no Todd!

Looking forward to learning more here!

Dale

Top Bottom