Hi from what was great britain

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wurzle

Hi , im Alex ,commonly known as wurzle and im an alcoholic , whoops sorry wrong forum , just a common practising wood-turner or trying to be and just recently made my first batch of pens , didnt turn out to bad as nobody said no thanks when i gave them away , love experimenting and playing around so im sure this forum will give me plenty of ideas . bought my first lathe in 1998 before family breakdowns etc etc and rekindled the hobby around 3 years ago after my new partner got cancer and i became her career and unable to carry on working

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Hello from Ohio Alex! A sense of humor is a great asset on IAP; but if you have an addictive personality... you are doomed :rotfl:!

Have FUN!

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hi Alex, a warm welcome from a currently very rainy North Wales.:biggrin:
I have to disagree with you on one point though....I've been to a fair number of countries around the planet and by comparison, Britain is still pretty Great...:wink:

magpens

Welcome to IAP ... from the west coast of Canada. Enjoy all the benefits of IAP ... there are many !!

magier412

Welcome from Seattle, WA. This is a great forum with lots of great ideas and friendly folks to help! Enjoy your addiction, uhm, I mean hobby!

Top Bottom