HI from the UK

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

davebrac

Hi,

I have been lurking and reading the posts for sometime now so thought it was time to introduce myself. I find the site very informative and promise to participate more in the discussions in future.

I live in Woking, Surrey, UK and am interested in pen-making as well as general woodturning, my other interest is drumming and l have also made some snare drums.

Thanks

David

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top o' the morning to ya, Gov! If you enjoy making pens, then you've found the right spot on the web. I used to live in Belmont, Surrey, many years ago. Now that I am retired in the Arizona desert, I sure do miss the beautiful English countryside and that cool refreshing fog. Welcome, and cheerio the nu mate! Steve

davebrac

Tanks for the welcome guys this site is very informative and i look forward to discussing all thing pens and more :)

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hiya Dave:biggrin:

Watch out for some of the southern lads as well as most of them from up north, they can be shifty buggers:cool:

The ones in the middle and in Wales are fine though:biggrin:

Welcome to the madness Dave, I blame this lot in here for my madness "if only they would have stopped talking to me then I would have got out ages ago an I would have been free man!!

be careful dave once they start talking to you they've got ya and trust me there's no turning back, "did I mention turning" c what I mean Dave it's not safe GET OUT WHILE YA CAN!!!

Good luck mate.

Mervyn

www.ukpenkits.com

Top Bottom