Hi from Switzerland

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mahu

Hi all, happy new year and greetings from Switzerland!
I am a newby pen turner living in a country where pen turning is almost unheard of (at least where I live :)). So I guess I will be reading a lot and saying little until my knowlege improves!

Best wishes, Mark

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hi Mark, greetings and welcome to the IAP. I think we do have a couple of members from Switzerland. At least one of which is a very serious and gifted pen maker.
I love Switzerland...my company HQ is in Zurich and I periodically go for refresher training. My wife and I have had a few short holidays in and around Zurich and Lucerne. :cool:

PenPal

Welcome Mahu from over here. My first car was in the 1950,s a 1927 A Model Ford Tourer,hardly noticed these but from then on they appeared in the most unusual places.

I predict before long you will find other enthusiasts in your country.Should be very French oriented where you live not far from the French Border.

You will find great satisfaction with timber.

Peter.

Welcome from Montana. My wife and I vacationed in Interlaken some years back. Wonderful country and very friendly place to visit. First time I ever ate Ostrich and was it ever good.

Top Bottom