Hi from the Phoenix area

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Josh Gertz

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to drop a line and say hi to everyone on the forums. I have been browsing all of the content for a few days now and I think I am sold on trying out Pen Turning.

I even think I sold the old lady as well, I think it was the darts and bottle stoppers that did it.

Now its just time to price out some equipment for the garage...and find some room.

-Josh

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jclark58

Hi Josh, Welcome to the world of pen turning.

I just sent a PM, it sounds like we're pretty close and I'd be happy to have you over sometime.

Jason

Josh Gertz

Thanks for the welcome

Thanks for the welcome.

I am sure I will have a lot of questions and will try and post in the appropriate forums when I do have them.

First on my list will likely be equipment but I am going to contact Jason next week to hopefully meet up and learn a bit about turning.

-Josh

Joe L

Welcome Josh..... I'm also in Arizona.... out here in Surprise,AZ. Fairly new here too and have found answers to my questions from this group.
-joe L

stolicky

Welcome.

Hey if you're not totally hooked yet, take a trip up to Cave Creek and visit PenWorks. A walk through there and a chat with Tony would do the job...

Josh Gertz

Thanks for the file Hank...I have actually gone through that a few times while I was looking for what gear I would need to set up shop.

Hey Tony. Thanks for the welcome

Josh Gertz

Hey Tony...wish you were on my side of Phoenix I could come visit.

Eck, I plan on it, my old lady needs something to cork all this wine with.

Hello to the both of you :)

Josh Gertz

Welcome to the IAP from Missouri, wish I lived in Phoenix, my all time favorite town!

I came here for school and cant wait to get the hell out...

Bought a house as an investment in 2004 and now cant get rid of it even if I did find a job somewhere else...Id really like to be in Austin at some point.

Top Bottom