Hi from Oregon

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

thecopperfish

Just thought I'd say Hi. I live in Brownsville, OR. I started turning a little over two months ago, and I'm hooked. This is a great site with a lot for me to learn. Thanks for letting me join.
Chris (short for Christine)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stevers

Just thought I'd say Hi. I live in Brownsville, OR. I started turning a little over two months ago, and I'm hooked. This is a great site with a lot for me to learn. Thanks for letting me join.
Chris (short for Christine)

Not so familiar with Brownsville. Lived in the Portland, Vancouver area for many years. Then wound up in the St. Helens, Scappose area for another 10 years.
Welcome to the addiction.

Hello Chris from Forest Grove, Oregon and welcome to a good site. there are good folks here. Hey take a look at the Pacific Northwest Penturners association. Here is the web site. http://pnpta.org There is a great bunch of folks there also.

Had a girlfriend that went to school at the collage there. Have family in Aloha now.

Philphoto

Welcome I am new as well.

Welcome from the north coast. I live in Nehalem, dead center of Seaside and Tillamook. Glad to know there are other pen turners in our state.

Top Bottom