Hi from Ohio!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jenspens44

Hello! I am Jenni. I have been turning pens on and off for about 12 years. I have learned more in the last year than in all the years before thanks to new groups I have found and great turners willing to help! I just starting resin casting in the last few months and boy are they right...it is an addiction! I want to also learn to stabilize wood and let my imagination run wild! I want to thank you all that have helped me so far and I can't wait to meet the rest of you! Making shavings!

Jenni

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Magicbob

Welcome from beautiful Akron, Ohio.
I don't know where in Ohio you are from, but be sure to check out the MPG (Link in my signature).
Also if you are anywhere near Hartville, this weekend is their annual tool sale.
This is a do not miss event. Tons of vendors, tons of demos and tons of fun.
I will be there representing my company, T. Shadow & Co. be sure to stop by and say hi.

Also watch the Ohio group here in the forum, we meet every other month.

Jenspens44

Wow! You all sure do know how to make a girl feel welcome! I am from near Toledo and I am really trying to get to the MPG this year. I saw pics from last year show and I really want to be there this year to meet some of the guys that have been helping me!

Top Bottom