Hi from a newbie from Maine

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cfelicetti

Hi all. New to the board. Been turning for a while but mostly do teaching, so don't actually get a lot of time to turn my own stuff, but I'm hoping to change that soon. I'm gearing up a woodworking business that I hope will lead me into retirement. I'm really looking forward to learning from the experts.

Thanks

Chris F.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Hi Chris !! . Welcome to IAP !!

You should familiarize yourself with what is happening on this site in February ... the 15th annual BASH ... pen contests galore and a gazillion prizes. . Search for "BASH 2019" and similar, and keep your eyes and ears open !

OZturner

Welcome Chris, from Sydney Australia.
I expect that in the Site Library you will find the answers to probably most of the Questions you are likely to require.
Regards,
Brian.

MRDucks2

Welcome Aboard from Franklin, Indiana!
In February we have our Birthday BASH with lots of contests and prizes. You will begin to see a lot of talk about it on here, so check back often.
As a new member and experienced turner, the ideal contest for an entry is the Pretty Resin Pen Contest
Take a look at the rules for what is considered the fairest, best balanced competition for all members:http://www.penturners.org/forum/f18/pretty-resin-pen-contest-rules-157766/

Top Bottom