Hi from Michigan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bdonald

Yeah, welcome online, another Bob from MI! Where abouts are you at? Geez, with this many of us in MI <and Marc being pretty darn close to me> we should think about meeting up somewhere and starting a local group, unless theres one around that I'm not aware of.

marcruby

I think we're all waiting for someone to step up as chief cook and bottle washer. I'd like to see a group start.

Marc

Yeah, welcome online, another Bob from MI! Where abouts are you at? Geez, with this many of us in MI <and Marc being pretty darn close to me> we should think about meeting up somewhere and starting a local group, unless theres one around that I'm not aware of.

bdonald

I think we're all waiting for someone to step up as chief cook and bottle washer. I'd like to see a group start.

Marc

Well, Marc and other Michiganders, I looked around a bit on the site, and we could start a local chapter if we have at least 5 people willing to meet at least once a year. I guess we need to establish if this is the route we can go, or just informal melee's where we decide to try to find a bar that will let us bring in a couple of lathes :) I'll start another thread on here with MI Chapter as the heading, so that we dont hijack the thread from Bob's welcome. Hope to see you all there, and anyone close by in Ohio or Windsor that is willing to travel to us.

Top Bottom