Hi! I'm the NEW DocStram! Really!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

DocStram

Hi everybody! Let me re-introduce myself. Although you know me as DocStram .... I have decided to undergo an extreme make-over! I've been spending a whole lot of time watching Oprah. And now I'm convinced it's time to reinvented myself! Don't worry ... I'll keep the same username but you will find me to be a new and improved DocStram ... one who is kinder and gentler. Really! Thanks, Oprah!!

DocStram

Originally posted by MLKWoodWorking
<br />
Originally posted by wdcav1952
<br />Could be worse I guess, you could have reinvented yourself on the Ellen DeGen--- show!![}:)][;)]

Good job Cav. Kept from mispelling her last name! [:p]

Please, Mike .... let's not be harsh towards our friend William. Rather than criticize, let's try to help Cav overcome his penchant for spelling errors. Love, kindness and tenderness ..... that's the best way to treat those struggling with the fear of dysgraphia. [:)][:)][:)]

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by R2
<br />I'm glad that Oprah,Dr.Phil and Ellen DeGen originated over there and not here!

R2, two words come to mind: Crocodile Dundee

Don't be too proud. [;)]

Oh, I almost forgot, isn't your most successful singing group at the moment called THE WIGGLES?!?!?!? [:D][}:)][;)]

DocStram

<br />
Originally posted by R2
<br />I'm glad that Oprah,Dr.Phil and Ellen DeGen originated over there and not here!

R2, two words come to mind: Crocodile Dundee

Don't be too proud. [;)]

Oh, I almost forgot, isn't your most successful singing group at the moment called THE WIGGLES?!?!?!? [:D][}:)][;)]

Ohhh please ... R2 and WD ... let's not create friction between our two loving countries. I think your time would be better spent "finding your spirit" rather than fussing with each other. [:D][:D][:D]

great12b4ever

Hey everyone, if it becomes a need I know where there is a couple of large 1960's era buried bomb shelters, complete with running water and electricity. When Al becomes completely reinvented into Oprah II, let me know and we can fit in 2-300 of us to avoid the fallout. [:D][:D]

Rob

DocStram

I really thought that I would receive a warmer reception than this. Just look at the greetings to the other new members .... and they haven't even "reinvented" themselves. I need to write to Oprah to ask her advice about all of this. In the meanwhile, I'd like to leave you with my favorite Oprah quote: <b> "Though I am grateful for the blessings of wealth, it hasn't changed who I am. My feet are still on the ground. I'm just using a better lathe." </b> Actually, she said "wearing better shoes" but I decided to modify the quote. [:D][:D][:D]

M

Mudder

Welcome Doc!

Although I thought the old Doc was just fine the way he was I support you re-invention and I hope you have health, wealth, and happiness.

The way things have been going lately I just might have to start watching Oprah and think about re-inventing myself.

wdcav1952

Originally posted by airrat
<br />Funny thing is Cav my son loves the wiggles. As a matter of fact he is watching them right now.

I know, vicariously at least, what you mean, Tom. My assistant has a 3 yr old who loves the Wiggles. I hear stories regularly about them.

wdcav1952

Originally posted by Mudder
<br />Welcome Doc!

Although I thought the old Doc was just fine the way he was I support you re-invention and I hope you have health, wealth, and happiness.

The way things have been going lately I just might have to start watching Oprah and think about re-inventing myself.

The new Mudder, would that be Slimer? [}:)][}:)][;)]

DocStram

OK ... that's it! I tried to "reinvent" myself and it's just not working. It's been three whole days and I can't take it any longer. I'm going back to being the regular ol' DocStram. But, all is not lost. I decided to write about my experiences in the Dear Santa thread! [;)][:D][:D]

wdcav1952

Originally posted by DocStram
<br />OK ... that's it! I tried to "reinvent" myself and it's just not working. It's been three whole days and I can't take it any longer. I'm going back to being the regular ol' DocStram. But, all is not lost. I decided to write about my experiences in the Dear Santa thread! [;)][:D][:D]

Wait a minute!!!!! I was just getting warmed up; you can't un-re-invent yourself now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![;)]

DocStram

<br />
Originally posted by DocStram
<br />OK ... that's it! I tried to "reinvent" myself and it's just not working. It's been three whole days and I can't take it any longer. I'm going back to being the regular ol' DocStram. But, all is not lost. I decided to write about my experiences in the Dear Santa thread! [;)][:D][:D]

Wait a minute!!!!! I was just getting warmed up; you can't un-re-invent yourself now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![;)]

Too late ... the "untransformation" has already taken place. I'm back to the good ol' butt kicking, nasty, mean DocStram. Step aside! [}:)]

alamocdc

Al, I for one am glad I missed this prior to your coming to your senses. My comments could have otherwise strained our otherwise flawless relationship. [}:)][;)] I know Cav said, "Real friends don't let friends watch Oprah.", but I'll take another tack. Real friends remind friends that they should be doing something productive in the shop instead of destroying brain cells watching the boobtube.

M

Mudder

<br />
<br />Welcome Doc!

The new Mudder, would that be Slimer? [}:)][}:)][;)]

Hey Mr. grammatical Wizard,

I think the word you are looking for is slimier?

I might have to rethink my "visitation circle" and drive on over to Pennsylvania so we can "chat". [;)]

M

Mudder

<br />Mudder, I bow to your superior knowledge about being slimey. [}:)][;)]

Let me see...... I can hop a flight to Cleveland, rent a car and drive to "Pensy"......"Introduce" myself to you, and go back home. [}:)]

TBone

<br />
<br />Mudder, I bow to your superior knowledge about being slimey. [}:)][;)]

Let me see...... I can hop a flight to Cleveland, rent a car and drive to "Pensy"......"Introduce" myself to you, and go back home. [}:)]

Now isn't this much more fun than the "feel good" sermons you'd be reading if Oprah still had her claws in Doc?? [:D][}:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom