Hi from Gold Coast Australia

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woiim

Hi, Just like to introduce myself, my name is Carey, 66 and I live on the sunny Gold Coast , Queensland, Australia. I have just started out woodturning and wish to learn how to turn pens and hope this site can give me many ideas and tutorials on the art of pen making. I had an MC1100 lathe for a few months just to get the hang of spindle turning I am just waiting on the arrival of Laguna Revo 18/36 in the first week of January to get into both bowl, spindle and pen turning.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

G'day mate from South Australia.

There is no shortage of pen blanks suppliers in that area you are in, you could not have found a better place/family to join in and have some fun and learn in the process. We have some of the best pen turners/makers there are and we all like to help those in need, however, while direct interaction is great, IAP has the most complete and detailed Library in the pen world so, spend some time with it and feel comfortable to navigate easily.

We also like pictures and we have a saying that goes like this, "no pics, didn't happen...!":biggrin:

Best of luck,

Cheers
George

Woodchipper

G'day, mate. Welcome to the forum.
I had an aunt and uncle who lived in Au for a few years. My uncle helped set up the two Scott paper mills there.

Top Bottom